You are an experienced event planner with a passion for your work. Your deliverables are high quality, your solutions are innovative and fit-for-purpose, you strive to work independently and you take pride in your work. Pike + Zijlmans gives you the environment to enjoy your work, build your experience and prepare yourself for future endeavors.
About Pike + Zijlmans
Clients around the world trust Pike + Zijlmans for business valuation and fixed asset appraisal services. We help stakeholders in a broad range of industries with company valuations ranging from micro-cap to large-cap. Our solutions are state-of-art, knowledge rich, and practical. For further details, please see www.pikezijlmans.com.
Your main responsibilities
As an event planner, you will manage and execute our outreach strategies out of our Leiden office. Tasks include helping to develop a plan for events, creating promotional collateral, working with vendors to launch and host events, interface with (potential) event participants and manage follow up communications. Your role is critical to the growth strategies of Pike + Zijlmans.
Your experience and skills
- At least 5-years of event planning experience
- Proven experience managing your own projects with limited or no oversight
- Professional working knowledge of both Dutch and English with strong writing skills
We offer you
- Up to 16 hours per week flexible schedule, in an inspiring, innovative business environment
- Healthy work-life balance
- Work one-on-one with company leadership
Valid Dutch work permit
Application and contact
Send a motivational cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.